How To Make Halwa Recipe In Details | Halvah is a Middle Eastern sweet made from tahini (ground sesame seeds) and sweetener. Here is a simple recipe for making halvah at home:
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup honey or sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tahini, honey or sugar, vanilla extract (if using), and salt. Mix well until the ingredients are fully combined and the mixture is smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, you can add a tablespoon or two of water to help loosen it up.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, and pour the halvah mixture into the pan. Use a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the halvah has set.
- Once set, remove the halvah from the pan and cut into squares or slices.
Note: You can add your favourite ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruits, etc.
Posted by Talkaaj.com
All Recipes : Here is a Basic Recipe For Making Palak Paneer
Recipes Kimchi: Here is a basic recipe for making kimchi
Exipure Weight Loss Supplement – Exipure Reviews 2023
“The Keto Diet Meal Plan: A Beginner’s Guide to High-Fat, Low-Carb Eating for Weight Loss and Improved Health”
READ ALSO | Recipe: How to make Paul’s Pumpkin Bars
READ ALSO | Recipes : How to Make Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
READ ALSO | This Relish Recipe is The Best All Time
READ ALSO | AllRecipes : The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe
READ ALSO | Benefits of ranchology recipe
READ ALSO | All Recipes : Here is a Basic Recipe For Making Palak Paneer
READ ALSO | Recipes Kimchi: Here is a basic recipe for making kimchi
READ ALSO | Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime Dressing Recipe | Ranch Dressing | Ranchology Recipes
if you liked this article, then do Like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…