The Complete History of Samsung | Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics company that was founded in 1938 by Lee Byung-chul. The company initially started as a small trading company that sold groceries, textiles, and other goods. Over time, Samsung diversified into areas such as shipbuilding, insurance, and construction, but it wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company began to focus on electronics.
READ ALSO | The Complete History of Apple iPhones | The evolution of Apple’s iPhone
In the 1970s, Samsung began to manufacture black-and-white TVs, and by the 1980s, the company had become one of the leading manufacturers of color TVs in the world. During this time, Samsung also expanded into other areas of consumer electronics such as VCRs, audio equipment, and home appliances.
In the 1990s, Samsung continued to grow and expand its product line, and it also began to focus on research and development in order to create new and innovative products. This led to the development of a number of new technologies such as the first 64Mb DRAM, first 100GHz oscillator, and first 40nm SRAM.
In the 2000s, Samsung became a major player in the mobile phone market with the introduction of its first smartphone, the Samsung SGH-i300 in 2002. The company continued to release new and improved smartphones, and by 2010 Samsung was the largest smartphone vendor in the world. In addition to smartphones, Samsung also expanded into other areas such as tablets, laptops, and smartwatches.
READ ALSO | Tube Mastery and Monetization by Matt Par
In recent years, Samsung has continued to innovate in areas such as 5G technology, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things. The company has also focused on expanding its presence in the home entertainment and home appliance markets with products such as smart TVs, smart refrigerators, and smart washing machines. Today, Samsung is one of the largest and most successful technology companies in the world, with a wide range of products and a strong global presence.
In the semiconductor industry, Samsung is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of memory chips and processors. The company’s semiconductor division is responsible for producing the chips used in many of Samsung’s own products, as well as chips that are sold to other companies.
READ ALSO | “The Keto Diet Meal Plan: A Beginner’s Guide to High-Fat, Low-Carb Eating for Weight Loss and Improved Health”
In the home appliances market, Samsung is known for its high-quality, innovative products such as smart refrigerators, washing machines, and air conditioners. The company’s home appliances division has also been expanding its presence in the global market with a focus on energy-efficient products and smart home technology.
The company also has a division that produces medical equipment, including ultrasound systems, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems, and computed tomography (CT) scanners. Samsung’s medical equipment division aims to improve healthcare by providing innovative and advanced technologies to medical professionals around the world.
In recent years, Samsung has also been expanding its presence in the renewable energy market, with a focus on solar and wind power. The company is investing heavily in research and development in this area in order to develop more efficient and cost-effective renewable energy solutions.
Overall, Samsung has a diverse and wide range of businesses, and has been constantly innovating and expanding its product line over the years. It has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a small trading company, and is now one of the most successful and well-known technology companies in the world.
READ ALSO | Exipure Weight Loss Supplement – Exipure Reviews 2023
Samsung history models in year
Samsung has released a wide range of products over the years, so it would be difficult to list all of the models in a specific year. However, here are some notable product releases by Samsung over the years:
READ ALSO | Top 10 Best Smartwatches Under 10000 In India – Buyer’s Guide Review
- In the 1970s, Samsung began manufacturing black and white televisions, and by the 1980s, the company had become one of the leading manufacturers of color televisions in the world.
- In the 1990s, Samsung expanded into other areas of consumer electronics such as VCRs, audio equipment, and home appliances.
- In 2002, Samsung released its first smartphone, the Samsung SGH-i300.
- In 2010, Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy S, which was a major success and helped establish Samsung as a major player in the smartphone market.
- In 2013, Samsung released the Galaxy Gear, its first smartwatch.
- In 2015, Samsung released the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, which featured a new design and improved camera.
- In 2016, Samsung released the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, which were even more successful than the previous models.
- In 2017, Samsung released the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, which featured a new “infinity display” and improved camera.
- In 2018, Samsung released the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus, which featured an improved camera and new AR Emoji feature.
- In 2019, Samsung released the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus, which featured a new “ultrasonic fingerprint scanner” and improved camera.
- In 2020, Samsung released the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra, which featured a new camera system and 5G support.
- In 2021, Samsung released the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra, which featured a new camera system and improved performance
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and Samsung has released many other products over the years. It also continues to release new models every year.
Posted by Talkaaj.com
READ ALSO | 2023 Best Laptop Brands in India Details Review
READ ALSO | Life Insurance: There are 8 types of policies available, take a plan according to your need
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
?? Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information??
|? Facebook Page||Click Here|
|? Telegram||Click Here|
|? Koo||Click Here|
|? YouTube||Click Here|
|? Google News||Click Here|